Clinique Even Better Glow Foundation

Photo Credit: https://www.johnlewis.com/clinique-even-better-glow-light-reflecting-makeup-spf-15/p3285353

Yet again me being a poor student I bagged myself a handy tester to try this foundation out before I brought it, the process was easy enough but was not the best in regards with customer satisfaction and experience (what you playing at Clinique?!)

I'll start off with the claims from the website: http://www.clinique.co.uk/product/1599/52574/makeup/foundations/even-better-glowtm-light-reflecting-makeup-spf-15

Benefits: Even Skin Tone, Natural skin-perfecting look,SPF
Skin Types: Works for all skin types.
What it is: A moisturizing, luminizing sheer-to-moderate coverage foundation.
What it does: It instantly creates a natural radiance with subtle luminizing pigments. Wear it every day and over time bare skin glows on its own, thanks to Vitamin C. SPF 15 helps prevent future dark spots. Long-wearing, oil-free.
Finish: Natural

**straight from the page itself**




Right lets get down to it. 
In terms of coverage I would compare this to my No7 Essentially Natural foundation, they both have a sheer and dewy look whilst evening out my miss matched skin tones (my t-zone area is darker than my cheek areas so I have to ensure that the foundation blends and blurs the two tones evenly without any discolouration or greying). 
The No7 is only a mere £10 compared to the greater price of £23 of the Clinique foundation and they work the same on my skin.
In regards to the claim that 'bare skin glows over time' I guess I will have to get back to you on that one.

Pro's
  • Lightweight comfortable feel
  • Sheer coverage (great for the girls who don't like the full glam)
  • Natural looking
Con's
  • Price.. (for what it is and the coverage I don't think it is worth it)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY L'Oreal Skincare is just AMAZING!

Perfect Pores are POSSIBLE!