Double Wear, Double Points!!!





 

Finally my (long awaited, or not depending on you) Esteé Lauder Double Wear foundation!
So like normal I'll show you what the claims of the foundation are and the my experience with it along with some photos!

The foundation claims from their website (http://www.esteelauder.co.uk/product/631/3894/product-catalog/makeup/double-wear/stay-in-place-makeup-spf-10#/shade/1C0-Shell)

This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity and nonstop activity. It feels lightweight and comfortable and won't change colour, smudge or come off on clothes. Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day. 
**straight from the page itself**

Now here's for the real deal.
I originally got this to compare it to the Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation because they have very similar claims and finishes. In my opinion I preferred the Double Wear over the All Nighter mainly because I love the fact that DB does not oxidise at all, therefore you know what you are working with in terms of the rest of your face. Also I love the coverage that it gave my skin, I would call it medium/full however it depends on how you apply it (I prefer mine medium/full rather than full on). Also the wear time on this was amazing, it looked just as fresh at the end of the day as when I left, even my flatmate thought that it looked fresh.
!!!Definitely agree with all of the claims that is made regarding the foundation!!!

Pro's
  • Long lasting and stays put
  • Comfortable 
  • Good shade range (about 50 shades I think, that is amazing)
  • Merges and compliments orginial skintone
Con's
  • Dries really quick so you have to work quite fast 
  • Price isn't too bad for the product (but I am a cheapskate so, lol)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY L'Oreal Skincare is just AMAZING!

Perfect Pores are POSSIBLE!