Perfect Pores are POSSIBLE!

Photo Credit: https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/ca/en-gb/product/the-porefessional-pore-minimizing-makeup
Photo Credit: https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/us/en/product/the-porefessional-pore-minimizing-makeup-fun-size-mini-shade-02


























This tiny little bottle is the tester size of the original Benefit POREfessional: pore minimising makeup and I can vouch that you definitely do not need a lot of this product if you're using it on select areas.

SO lets get into it!!!

This is what Benefit claim about the product off their website...

The POREfessional: pore minimising makeup covers imperfections without settling into pores or clogging them. The weightless, long-wear formula instantly mattifies and controls excess surface oil for 8 hours*, and contains mushroom extract known to reduce the appearance of pores.
*instrumental test on 22 panelists
  • smooth, buildable coverage
  • includes custom pore-blurring sponge
  • 5 POREfect shades
**straight from the page**

Now this is what I think:
This foundation does what it says on the tin! It's a really thin and watery consistency so I was worried about its coverage and how it would soak into the little applicator. The consistency meant that a little definitely goes a long way but it also made me feel like the applicator soaked it all up. Speaking of the applicator, I was not that impressed by it. At all. It did an okay job at putting the product down but I did then go in with my RealTechniques Miracle Complexion Sponge to blend it all out and after that the product just sunk into my skin beautifully!! Despite the colour range being so limited the colour fitted my skin tone really well (I had Shade 3, for light medium skin) and blended seamlessly. In regards to its longevity I am not entirely sure as I only wore it for like 6 hours but it still lasted that long. As this product is so light it can be used as a base under foundation to address the problem areas or just on its own like I did.

Right so to sum it up:

Pro's
  • Blend ability
  • Pore filling qualities 
  • Long lasting
  • Multiple uses/Buildable 
Con's
  • Limited shade range
  • Applicator 

Photo Credit: https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/ca/en-gb/product/the-porefessional-pore-minimizing-makeup

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY L'Oreal Skincare is just AMAZING!