My World Of Books EXPERIENCE


I was a bit skeptical at first but the free UK delivery and cheap books hooked me straightaway! They have a wide range of books including a few classics and a section of rare books which I thought was really good. The website was easy to use and searching for books was well organised and user friendly, the covers to vary as stated and there is a bundle section!! The bundle section is where I got the Noughts and Crosses series, they were around £6 I think but they are no longer on the website.

(Disclaimer: all of the books are used and the website does tell you the condition of them)

An example of the book's information that should be checked. I always look at the CONDITION section (4th row)

The only downside I have to this website is that the delivery takes a while and the books come separately depending on which warehouse they are stored in, this information is not easily found on the website because I had to email them to find out. As well as this they do not make it easy to track the status of your order, well it was for me as my account was not working (not sure if it was just mine though?)

Overall I will DEFINITELY use this website again!! 

xoxo
P


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY L'Oreal Skincare is just AMAZING!

Perfect Pores are POSSIBLE!