Urban Decay Heavy Metals DUPE?!


On My hand (top to bottom): Le Freak 5, Hustle 4, Glitz, Frunk 
These little gems are amazing! and that is all I have to say, that is it end of review.
Only joking, I will give you the low down as per usual; starting from the claims and all the way to the pro's and con's!
These bad boys are from a brand called CollectionCosmetics (not to sure if they are only a UK based brand, sorry to all my international readers) and they are their Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner. I purchased these from Superdrug because I had heard some good things, and they did not disappoint especially for the amazing price of £2.99!!


- Fine glitter particles suspended in a clear, quick-drying gel.
- Fine tip precision brush for easy application.
- Adds instant glamour to any eye make-up look.

1. Starting on the inner corner of the eye, use the fine nib close to the lash root and gently pull along the lash line (either alone or above a line of Fast Stroke Eyeliner)
2. Thicken and intensify shimmer by layering

These liners come in 10 shades! The UD ones come in 13 shades and to be honest a lot of the shades are similar. I would agree with these claims for sure! I found that the glitter was nice and fine and it dries quite quickly on the lid, I would definitely recommend layering up the glitter like the directions suggest, because it will leave you with a patchy mess otherwise. I feel like the applicator is good and sturdy but the product does tend to gather in clumps around it making it slightly harder to move around and less precise. Despite these small faults it has a great staying time and does not transfer! 

Pro's
  • Price!! (Of Course)
  • Shade range
  • Easy to use, beginner friendly 
  • Good coverage 
  • Buildable 
Con's
  • Can't buy it from their website, only available from Boots or Superdrug 
  • Can get clumpy around the applicator
  • The blue one stains my hand a little, not sure if it does the same on the face but be wary
    Funk on my eyes
      






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY L'Oreal Skincare is just AMAZING!

Perfect Pores are POSSIBLE!