Holy Grail Mascara!


I have been wanting to post this for so long but I just kept forgetting!
No worries it is only a little beauty update and a way for me to share something that I am seriously loving at the moment.
So if you have not already guessed by the title and the photos, this is my holy grail mascara!
round of applause for…
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (not to be confused by the Lash Sensational Luscious), and I will tell you that it is most definitely sensational! I first heard about this product from an amazing youtuber called Kaushal https://www.youtube.com/user/BeautyFulfilled and thought I would give it a try, now I know why she loved it so much!

The left eye is with the mascara and the right is without.
This baby retails at around £8.99, which I think is a great deal. This mascara gives me the same effect of Benefit’s They’re Real, the same even coverage, same thickness, same fanned out and fake but dramatic look. I will be honest and state that I am now at that point in my mascara that it is empty enough to give a lovely even coverage without dishing out too much product (even thought I loved it when I first got it as well). I love the wand on this as well, it took some getting used to at first but then as I got used to it, it was fab. The short side is great for getting under and into those lash roots whilst the long bristles allow for an even brush through of product. As well as this the curve allows the wand to fit nice and snug to the eye shade for easy application, both sides are great to apply to the lower lashes but i personally prefer the longer side.

To sum everything up nice and easy for you:
Pro's

  • Price
  • Does what it says on the bottle!
Con's
  • Leaves your lashes with a rough coated feeling - but that is like every mascara really


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY L'Oreal Skincare is just AMAZING!

Perfect Pores are POSSIBLE!