All Nighter Foundation - True or False?

Photo Credit: http://www.behonestbeauty.com/2016/08/first-look-urban-decay-all-nighter.html
Photo Credit: https://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-all-nighter-foundation-review-photos-swatches/

(Disclaimer: I am too poor to actually buy the foundation so I bagged myself a cheeky tester, LOL!)

The counter person matched me with shade 6.0 originally (which I thought was a little too light but she did say that it does oxidise) and then I tried out 7.0 which matched my skin tone perfectly but I am yet to wear it out for a full day. 
I have tried out shade 6.0 and it did oxidise to perfectly match my skin (so I probably wont try the 7.0). 
Also a good thing to note is that because it is a matt foundation you have a very small window to work with the product, I would recommend working in small sections with a brush and then going over everything with a damp sponge (to smoothen).

Here's a list of pro's and con's but these all depend on skin tone and type as well as texture. (I tend to be combination to oily, which meant that this foundation worked perfectly with the oils my skin produced)

Pro's
  • Full coverage (pigment means only a few pumps are needed, if not just 1)
  • Budge proof
  • Shade range is decent (not the best but decent) I love how there is a slightly more neutral/pinky tone and some yellow tones
  • Stayed on my cheeks and forehead all day! Did not budge! 
  • Took longer to move and gather oil under my glasses when I blotted - less blotting needed
Con's
  • Would not recommend for those with dry skin, this clung to my slightly dryer parts and made them obvious 
  • Stuck to my texture a little as well, made it more obvious, but my pores looked slightly smaller
  • Settled in my smile lines and underneath my eyes (All my foundations do that so its chill)
*PROS DEFINITELY OUTWAY THE CONS*

This is is at around 12pm with natural light

 

 This is at the end of my day at around 11pm so almost 12 hours, with the indoor bedroom light. (following a short shift at work, moving my flat mate in and just overall wear, as well as no touch-ups)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY L'Oreal Skincare is just AMAZING!

Perfect Pores are POSSIBLE!