What Am I Reading?




Great Expectations
- Charles Dickens

I have just started reading this classic by Charles Dickens, at this moment I am about half way through and I am pleasantly surprised!!
Having read a few classics from this period before, I thought that I would get lost within all of the flowery language, but after a few pages (or chapters..) it became quite easy, although I do have to read it in a moderately quiet space.
I have watched the recent BBC tv drama as well as the films before I read this and I must say that it definitely allows me to have an easier understanding of the plot. It took me a while to get into the start of the story but after pushing through and after Pip was later introduced to Miss Havisham, I was hooked!
Also I got this copy for free from the English department at my college so that's always a bonus!

Feel free to recommend anything you might feel like I'll be interested in :)

xoxo
P

https://www.instagram.com/_beautyandthebooks_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY L'Oreal Skincare is just AMAZING!

Perfect Pores are POSSIBLE!