Skincare Favourites

I don't really have much of a skincare routine, just thought that I'd mention a few products that I really enjoy!
Photo Cred: http://www.nytrendymoms.com/2016/07/loreal-paris-pure-clay-mask-review.html
L'oreal Clay Mask

I found this mask by recommendation from a friend and I have to say I am so glad that I got this!
Boots have a wide range of these but I chose the Detox Mask (the black one) and from the onset it made my skin lovely and soft. I love using this mask just before I apply my makeup as it creates a flawless and clean base.
To apply I use the real techniques foundation brush (I didn't really have much use for it beforehand) and spread an even layer onto my skin, whilst the mask hardens/dries you can see the oil from the pores in your skin. Then simply just wash off.

You can buy it here

Photo Cred:https://vickisbeauty.com/2017/04/08/fresh-glowing-skin-spring-new-loreal-pure-clay-face-washes/
L'oreal Pure Clay Glow Scrub

Like the mask, the scrub works so well at softening and ridding my skin of those pesky morning oils. I applied this one twice a day, daily, and the mask 3 times a week. This scrub has tiny microbeads (I don't know if they're actually microbeads) which help to exfoliate the skin whilst leaving it nice and glowing. I wouldn't really recommend this for
To apply (there are no instructions on the bottle as to how much product you need) I used some product that was roughly the size of 2-3 peas, I then just massage it into my skin using my fingertips focusing mainly on my T - Zone (or your own problem areas). Then just simply wash off.

You can buy it here

**Both of these products are great because you can target a specific area that you feel needs attention, you can even use multiple masks at once. Put the blemish mask on problem areas and the detox mask on the T - Zone, for example**

Photo Cred: http://www.imgrum.org/user/momocosmetic/598532788/1299017336631822326_598532788

Simple Kind To Skin Micellar Cleansing Water 

This is just an amazing cheap Micellar water that is easy on the face and does not have those unpleasant fragrances.
You do not need a lot of this product and it removes gel liner almost effortlessly, simply pour a few drops onto a cotton pad until it is very damp and wipe the makeup away.

You can buy it here

Photo Cred: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Nivea-cream-soft-300-ml_152075125.html

Nivea Soft Cream

I absolutely love love love this cream! It is so nourishing and moisturising to my skin! At times it can be a bit too much but I love the feeling of heavily moisturised skin, I buy my tub from Home Bargins and it is a massive 400g tub for about £3.99 and it lasts ages. This cream is great for all over the body, legs, body and face!

You can buy it here


I hope this post was helpful! Let me know if you have tried any of these products or if you've brought them after reading this!

xoxo
P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY L'Oreal Skincare is just AMAZING!

Perfect Pores are POSSIBLE!