Reasons to read this book!


Reasons To Stay Alive
- Matt Haig 

Genre: Non-fiction
Pages: 264
Rating: 5/5
Format: informal writing almost journal like
_________________________________________________________________________________

This books takes you on the journey of understanding depression as well as opening your eyes to the wider world and much of what we take for granted (especially if you do not suffer with a mental illness). This story is unique to Matt as it is the story of how he overcame his depression, his low points and he makes it known that it can happen to anyone and it it nothin to be ashamed of. 
I found this so inspiring and motivational, it opened my eyes to what other people might be dealing with and to think that everyone has something going on and to just be kind and supportive!

I would definitely recommend this book to anyone, despite the morbid name this book is anything but! Matt writes in a way that is so carefree and positive, which is quite rare for this topic. This positivity gives me hope and made me feel like I now how a better understanding of how to encourage people and to make them feel welcomed in my presence. 

This book has definitely impacted my life for the better!

Check out my review on Strong Looks Better Naked 

xoxo
P


YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvm4A0qNpb8&t=395s
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_beautyandthebooks_/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY L'Oreal Skincare is just AMAZING!

Perfect Pores are POSSIBLE!