WHY L'Oreal Skincare is just AMAZING!



If you are a follower of mine (especially on instagram) you already know that I am a huge fan of L'oreal's new skincare range!! After it being recommended to me by a close friend I thought that I would try it out, and now I am hooked! I used to be a fan of the T-Zone products (I still love them they are definitely tried and tested)
Photo Credit: http://www.nytrendymoms.com/2016/07/loreal-paris-pure-clay-mask-review.html

I will talk briefly of the masks as I have already discussed them here, I am currently using the Glow and the Brightening mask. I do feel like my skin has a newer glow/brightness to it as well as clearness however it is subtle. But I have definitely noticed a change in skin texture and feel, my skin feels smoother and my pores are smaller but still there. I am also using the charcoal face wash, which I love as well and it smells like fresh heaven.

Now to the holy grail for all those with combination to oily skin!!! Drum roll pleaseeeeeeeeee....
Hydra Genius Aloe Water


This claims to:
  • Inspired by Asian skincare, L'OrĂ©al Paris Laboratories introduces THE LIQUID CARE. It delivers pure moisture that penetrates quickly, deeply and continuously - without overloading the skin.
  • INSTANTLY REFRESHES: Immediately absorbed, the water-like texture rehydrates and reinvigorates the skin.
  • INSTANTLY LOCKS IN MOISTURE: The forumula penetrates deeply for a healthy-looking glow
  • 72HR RECHARGE: It releases continuous hydration and drenches the skin with moisture for up to 72 hours.

I can definitely agree that my skin felt instantly refreshed and light rather than heavy with my previous moisturiser. Also despite the lack of oil and cream this did not leave my skin feeling dry and tight, instead it was quite the opposite my skin felt so smooth and clean. I would definitely recommend this to my oily girls out there! (and guys) not sure how it would fair with dry skin but they do have a Normal To Dry Skin bottle as well as a Dry and Sensitive skin one.

**10/10 RECOMMEND**

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Pores are POSSIBLE!